Happy New Year, YoPro Know audience! We made it.
We hope your family had a safe and healthy start to 2024 and that you’re ready to get after the year ahead. If any of your goals or New Year’s resolutions involve attracting and retaining top young professional talent, we’ve got you covered.
In the first blog post of the year, we have two objectives.
- Share our goals for the year. How does it impact you? We hope you will take advantage of the opportunities offered this year and end the year in a better place than you started.
- Share our 2024 predictions for trends re: young professionals.
Let’s get into it.
In 2024, you can expect to see the following from our team:
- 4 Reports. Last year, we brought you the first YPK Report: The Current State of Young Professionals Today. This year, we’re bringing you 4 different reports, broken down into relevant topics like YoPros and Benefits, Future Young Professionals, Communication, and more. You can expect one each quarter. Get caught up on the first report here!
- More practical tips. Each week, you already receive a newsletter tip on attracting and retaining top young professional talent, but this year, we’re taking it one step further. We’re including videos on our YouTube channels in association with every blog and newsletter post for you to explore content in different volumes. Additionally, we’ll offer corresponding free Masterclasses with a couple of next-level paid opportunities scattered in there, too. Share the gift of a newsletter with a friend here!
- 4+ Freebies. Delivered to your inbox quarterly, but we might just have more up our sleeve. We’ll also share free downloads and guides throughout the year that are designed to help your teams thrive when it comes to understanding and developing young talent, while also engaging your full intergenerational teams to become better communicators. Learn more about our first FREE Masterclass.
- Podcast Season 3 and 4 of The Great Retention: With Kamber Parker. We’re back with the remaining episodes of Season 3 and new episodes from Season 4, which we’re about to begin recording this month. Don’t miss Seasons 1 and 2!
- Real stories from real YoPros (and future YoPros!). 10,000 stories to be exact. That’s right, our goal is to reach 10K current and future YoPros through surveys, speaking, and more. YoPro Know started thanks to hundreds of interviews with young professionals across the country. While we continue to grow as a company, we’ve stayed true to our roots and continue to bring you stories in several formats to give the real, raw version of what the next generation of leaders need to be fulfilled and maximize their performance at work. Interested in sharing your own story? Contact us today and we’ll get back to you with more details.
- Speak to and train 1,000 companies. Why such a specific goal? We believe in our vision to enhance the workforce development movement, and to do it, we need to spread awareness and education to as many people and organizations as possible. With our continued growth and speaking opportunities planned for this year, we believe we can get there. Interested in bringing our team in to speak? Reach out to us today to learn more and share what you are looking for.
Now that we’ve shared what you can expect, here’s what we expect from 2024. This year, we anticipate the following trends (more to come on this!):
- More 4-day workweek discussion and implementation.
- A heavy emphasis on AI training and leadership opportunities for top young professional talent to grow their skillset and develop leadership capacity.
- Tackling workforce burnout. Young professionals look for employers who embrace mental health awareness, so we will see more of this.
- More intentional Intergenerational Communication practice. Companies need to try something to get their multigenerational teams working and communicating better together.
- With geopolitical tensions on the rise (not to mention the upcoming election later this year), we will see more companies brace themselves for significant change and strong opinions in the workforce.
We don’t know about you, but we’re ready for what 2024 has to offer. We hope to see you soon, we’ve got a great year planned.
Did you like this week’s post? Then you might like these posts below.
For innovative organizations seeking to hire, engage and retain YoPros, our consulting and coaching arm will partner with you to create a captivating culture where prime candidates thrive long term. To learn more about how our services can help you uncover the power of social media in recruiting and retaining young professional talent, schedule a discovery call today!